Getting Started on Windows
July 08, 2021
Step 2-1 Install OmniEdge for Windows
- Download OmniEdge for Windows from [URL].
- Click the file you downloaded and click [Yes] to continue.
- When you see the TAP-Windows Setup Wizard, click "Next".
- Click "I Agree".
- Select only the "TAP Virtual Ethernet Adapter", then click "Next".
- Choose a Destination Folder or just keep the default one, then click "Install".
- When the Setup Wizard is completed, select "Yes, restart the computer now", then click "Finish".
- Now you can see the icon of OmniEdge is already on your desktop.
Step 2-2 Create an account and log in
- Click the icon of OmniEdge and start the application. Click "Yes" when it asks for permissions.
- Right click the tray icon of OmniEdge, you can see the "Log in" menu item, click it, then you can see a login window popped up.
- If you don't have an account on OmniEdge, please sign up for a new account. Currently every user will be assigned one virtual network automatically. So logging in with a same account means all your devices will be connected to the same network.
- Once your account is done, sign in with it.
- After logging in with your account, you can see you IP address in your exclusive virtual network. To connect with it, just click "Connect".
- If everything goes well, you can see "Login successfully". Now, you can connect with your other devices without any concern!
On This Page